Pages

Shibuya and Harajuku!

May 24, 2015

Started my day with a quick stop at the Shibuya station with the overwhelming people crossing the street. 
 Started my day with a quick stop at the Shibuya station with the overwhelming people crossing the street. 
I mainly came here to visit Hachiko!!! Such a great dog story! Definitely watch the movie if you haven't seen it! Then I headed to Harajuku!
Food first of course! TAKOYAKI!!! Found a takoyaki stand with a long line so it must be good! SO GOOD, I must go back and try the different flavors. 
Walked through the Yoyogi Park, which was quite relaxing from the busy city. 
Elaine met up and we headed to the Meiji Shrine. Tested out my fish eye lens attachment to my iphone that my sister gave me :D


 
After some peace and serenity, we head off to the famous Takeshita street in Harajuku!
CROWDEDDD!!

  
Found a Pompompurin cafe!! THE CUTEST CAFE EVER! 
  
Did you know LINE has a store??!?! 

  
Heard a lot about Harajuku Gyoza Lou so we had to try it! Super affordable..290 yen for 6 pieces! It was pretty good. 
Last stop Kiddyland! 5 stories of shopping for cuteness..literally had every cute Japanese character stuff like Hello Kitty, Totoro, Miffy, Doraemon, and moreeee!

1. Shibuya Station- Shibuya crossing and Hachiko
2. Harajuku Station- right when you exit the train station you should see Takeshita street! Everything else I did that day is walking distance from this station. Addresses listed below!
3. The Gindaco (takoyaki) 1 Chome-14-24 Jingūmae Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to 150-0001
4. Meiji Shrine 1-1 Yoyogikamizonocho, Shibuya, Tokyo 151-8557
5. Pom Pom Purin Cafe- located inside Takeshita street in cute cube building.  東京都渋谷区神宮前1-7-1 キュートキューブハラジュク 3F. 
6. Harajuku Gyoza Lou 原宿餃子楼, 〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区 神宮前6丁目1−5
7. Kiddyland (really close to the gyoza place) Kiddy Land, 6-1-9 Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0001

For the most part you can just enter the name, but I added the address just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |